At Vibra Hospital of Houston, dedicated professionals from multiple healthcare disciplines work together as a team to determine the optimal approach to each patient’s treatment plan. Our team includes physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, rehabilitation specialists, wound care specialists, and numerous support service providers. We believe that this team approach to treatment allows us to deliver patient-centered and family-friendly care.
We offer several specialty treatment programs including respiratory, cardiac, complex medical, neuro, wound care, infectious disease, and traumatic injury programs. We also provide treatment to individuals with a variety of other conditions and complex medical needs.
- 24-hour nursing care
- Daily physician management
- Physician specialist consultations
- Wound care
- Respiratory therapy
- Dietary services and advanced nutrition support
- Radiology, pharmacy, and laboratory services
- Telemetry and other monitoring services
- Bariatric equipment and specialty services
- IV medication therapy
- Medical device, medication, and pain management services
- Specialty treatment programs
Rehabilitation & Support Services
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech-language pathology
- Patient concierge services
- Case management
- Family and caregiver education and support services
- Psychological and social support services
- Spiritual support services
To learn more about Vibra Hospital of Houston’s services, please contact us today.